St. Mark’s has a vibrant children’s ministries curriculum, which includes our weekly Sunday school, music programs and special programs all throughout the year. Please email Rev. Lydia at to get on the young families mailing list. Alternatively, fill out the Sunday School Registration Form below to get updates.
We also have monthly activities that are fun for the entire family. All ages are welcome. See images for more information.
Sunday School for Children and Youth
All age groups are invited to participate in the Sunday School program.
- Room 1 — Infants – 3 Years Old – Child care starts just prior to or at any time during church.
- Room 6 — Pre-K to 1st grade*
- Room 8 — 2nd to 5th grades*
- On the first Sunday of each month room 8 returns to the Sanctuary for communion time. Children may join their parents in the pews after taking communion.
- Middle School and High School Students have a separate program you can learn more about on this page.
*All children are invited to participate in Children’s Time during church. Immediately following, they are escorted to their Sunday School classrooms by the S.O.S (Shepherds of Sunday School) volunteers. Please feel free to join your child in front during Children’s Time if he or she wishes you to do so.
Please sign children out from their classrooms immediately after church, before enjoying coffee time on the patio. The volunteer teachers enjoy coffee time too! Your child may have a take home Bible story and craft to share with you and we want to make sure it gets to you!
Sunday School Registration