Sunday School for Children and Youth
All age groups are invited to participate in the Sunday School program. We are glad you are here!
- Room 1 — Infants – 3 Years Old – Child care starts just prior to or at any time during church.
- Room 6 — Pre-K to 1st grade*
- Room 8 — 2nd to 5th grades*
- On the first Sunday of each month room 8 returns to the Sanctuary for communion time. Children may join their parents in the pews after taking communion.
- Middle School and High School Students are invited to attend church most weeks. The fourth Sunday of the month students enjoy a cooking and Bible lesson in the Social Hall with Sandy Plutchak.
*All children are invited to participate in Children’s Time during church. Immediately following, they are escorted to their Sunday School classrooms by the S.O.S (Shepherds of Sunday School) volunteers. Please feel free to join your child in front during Children’s Time if he or she wishes you to do so.
Please sign children out from their classrooms immediately after church, before enjoying coffee time on the patio. The volunteer teachers enjoy coffee time too! Your child may have a take home Bible story and craft to share with you and we want to make sure it gets to you!
Sunday School Registration